In treed surrounds, this welcoming freehold residence with stylish updates exudes comfort and wonderful liveability across a thoughtfully designed layout. It is in a desirable pocket on an elevated 313sqm north facing block, a few minutes walk to bus services and Perrin Park playground.
- Spacious open plan living/dining area embraces an easy outdoor flow
- Composed interiors feature beautiful parquet floors and high ceilings
- Entertaining deck with cool green outlook boasts a rain sensor Vergola
- Pet-friendly garden offers established plants and low maintenance lawn
- Freshly upgraded kitchen with stone benchtops includes a dishwasher
- Light infused bedrooms have built-ins, ceiling fans, air conditioning
- Restful master adjoins a walk-in robe, new ensuite and leafy balcony
- Renovated bathroom fitted with a bath, separate powder room for guests
- Refreshing cross-ventilation, Crimsafe screens on doors/most windows
- Custom cabinetry, ample storage, tandem garage, off street parking
- Ironside State School catchment, near the University of Queensland
- Stroll to Toowong Village, Brisbane Boys’ College and Taringa Station
This timeless retreat is quality built and ideal for buyers seeking a fuss free lifestyle without sacrificing size, privacy or convenience to the city.