WIN | Hoppy’s Handwash Café Voucher
Go into the draw to win a Hoppy’s Handwash Café voucher when you order our free 2019 Local Market Report.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Conditions for Valid Entry
- Participants must live in the Brisbane Metropolitan area and have an interest in property within the suburbs of Toowong, Taringa, Indooroopilly and St Lucia.
- Participants who have ordered a copy of our 2019 Local Market Report prior to 1st June 2019 will not be valid for entry.
- Limit of one entry per person.
- The competition is open to residents of the Brisbane Metropolitan area, except employees of Byrony O’Neill Estate Agents and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Competition Period
- The competition will be run on a monthly basis from 1st July 2019 to 31st December 2019.
- Byrony O’Neill Estate Agents reserves all rights to amend or cancel the duration of this competition at any time.
- Method of Entry
- Participants will automatically go into the draw when they submit a request to receive our 2019 Local Market Report (www.byronyoneill.com/local-market-report-req).
- Valid entries from the previous calendar month will be entered into the draw to win the prize for the following calendar month. For example, valid entries received from 1/06/19 to 30/6/19 will go into the draw to win the JULY prize.
- Nature of Prizes
- Prize includes a complimentary voucher for a Hoppy’s Handwash Café super wash, xfactor wax and wheel bling.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Draw
- The draw will take place on the first Wednesday of every month for the duration of the Competition Period.
- All valid entries will go into the draw and the winner will be selected at random. Each entrant has an equal opportunity of winning.
- The results of the draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Byrony O’Neill Estate Agents reserves the right to alter or cancel any aspect of this promotion at any time.
- The winner will be notified via email or phone within two days of the draw.
- The winner’s name will be listed on Facebook.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner via Australia Post or a similar mail service.
- Byrony O’Neill Estate Agents, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, or submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.