What’s involved in changing property managers?
Do you ever feel like you or your investment property isn’t receiving the attention it deserves?
If you’ve thought about changing property managers but then put the idea in the too-hard basket, you might be surprised to find out it’s actually very simple and there are no costs involved.
Here, our Property Management Director Cheryl Kelly walks us through what’s involved in changing managing agents.
- Simply email your current property manager advising of your decision
- There are no costs involved in switching agencies
- The full property history will be transferred to us
- Tenants will be notified and updated with rent collection details
- We conduct a comprehensive “Health Check” of your property, which you’re welcome to attend
- There is no delay of rent being paid to you
Don’t let poor service affect your investment property.
Contact our team today and find out why we consistently receive 5-Star reviews from both our landlords and tenants.
“Professional from start to finish – an eye for detail, efficient, organised, excellent communication skills and expert market knowledge.”
Landlord 13/58 Sandford St, St Lucia
“Fantastic agency, very friendly and easy to deal with!”
Tenant 1/58 Swann Rd, Taringa
“Your attention to detail, quick response and follow up, cost focus, plus rapport with the tenant has been excellent and no doubt impacted very positively on the property.”
Landlord 64 Hawken Dr, St Lucia