WIN | Easter Colouring Competition
We’re inviting the children in our area to colour in our Easter Bunny for their chance to win a chocolate hamper!
HOW TO ENTER:
Colour in our Easter Bunny stencil, complete the entry details and submit it to our agency by the following means:
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text it to 0412 132 480
- Dropping it in to our office at 483 Milton Road, Auchenflower QLD 4066
Entry details required include:
- Parent or guardian’s full name;
- Child’s first name, which will be used when we announce the winner and on their certificate;
- Address for prizes to be delivered to;
- Phone number;
- Email address
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY:
- O’Neill Estate Agents 2021 Easter Colouring Competition is open from 8.00am Monday 15th March 2021 to 5.00pm Wednesday 31st March 2021 AEST. Due to the Brisbane COVID lockdown, this competition has been extended to 5.00pm Wednesday 7th April 2021 AEST.
- Judging criteria should include neatness, creativity and vibrancy of colours.
- The winner will be announced on Thursday 8th April 2021 via our social media platforms and via the parent contact details provided.
- The prize is a Chocolate Hamper which can either be collected from our office in Auchenflower or dropped by a team member to an address in Brisbane’s inner-western suburbs.
- Children will receive a Kinder Surprise if they drop their picture into our office, or if they live within Brisbane’s inner-western suburbs. This free gift is subject to supply and stock may run out.
- Winning entries could be used in some form of promotion, e.g. on our promotional materials. A photo will be taken with the winner. By entering this competition, you give O’Neill Estate Agents the right to publish your entry on our social media platforms.
- Competition is open to children aged 14 years and younger. Only 1 entry per person.
- The competition is open to residents of the Brisbane Metropolitan area, except employees of O’Neill Estate Agents and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- O’Neill Estate Agents will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- O’Neill Estate Agents may, in its discretion, suspend cancel or recommence the competition if for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, or the determination of the prize winner or the delivery of the prize is prevented or hindered by any outside agent or event.
- O’Neill Estate Agent’s decision in relation to all aspects of this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.