WIN | Hooch & Co. ‘Breakfast for Two’ Voucher
Subscribe to our eNewsletter and you will automatically go into the draw to win one of five (5) vouchers for breakfast at Hooch & Co.
Hooch & Co.
- 63 Jephson Street, Toowong
- Open Wednesday to Sunday 7am to 2:30pm
- Bootleg Bar open Thursday to Saturday from 4pm to late
- Parking available under the Jephson Hotel, access from Sherwood Road
- Phone: 07 3736 4400
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.hoochandco.com.au/
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Conditions for Valid Entry
- Participants must live in the Brisbane Metropolitan area and have an interest in property within the suburbs of Toowong, Taringa, Indooroopilly and St Lucia.
- Limit of one entry per person.
- The competition is open to residents of the Brisbane Metropolitan area, except employees of Byrony O’Neill Estate Agents and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Competition Period
- The competition will run from 27th July 2020 to 31st August 2020.
- Byrony O’Neill Estate Agents reserves all rights to amend or cancel the duration of this competition at any time.
- Method of Entry
- Participants will automatically go into the draw when they subscribe to our weekly eNewsletter (https://www.byronyoneill.com.au/hooch-competition/).
- Nature of Prizes
- We are giving away five (5) ‘Breakfast for Two’ vouchers for Hooch & Co.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash and are valid for food only.
- The voucher cannot be combined with other vouchers and is not valid with other promotions or offers.
- The Draw
- All valid entries will go into the draw and the five (5) winners will be selected at random. Each entrant has an equal opportunity of winning.
- The results of the draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Byrony O’Neill Estate Agents reserves the right to alter or cancel any aspect of this promotion at any time.
- The winner will be notified via email or phone within two days of the draw.
- The winner’s name will be listed on social media and the website.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner via Australia Post or a similar mail service.
- Byrony O’Neill Estate Agents, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, or submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.